Saturday, April 26, 2008

About

I'm Drew Goodman, and I write Things To Do, Utah.

A few years ago; well, quite a few years ago, I started taking my kids on what became know in our house as "Adventure Days." The original purpose was to get my kids out of the house during the summer months so that their mother could have a break and get some rest. What started as a trip to a local park turned into "Adventure Days."

Although I have lived in Utah for nearly my entire life, I didn't realize how many different things there are to do here. And, fortunately for my wallet, I didn't realize how many of these things can be done for FREE or very inexpensively.

Now that my kids are older, we still go on "Adventure Days." We are still discovering new places to visit as well as visiting some of our old favorites.

I want to share with you, whether you are single, dating, or married (with or without kids) some of the really amazing places you can go around Utah while saving some money. Many places and events are FREE, some are inexpensive, and some have moderate costs, but none should break the bank.

I hope you have fun exploring my blog and finding new places to go. If you have suggestions of places to go, or things to see and do, that are FREE or inexpensive, drop me an email (see the "Contact" page), and if it fits the guidelines of this blog (interesting and cheap), I'll try and share it with everyone.